Webucator Scholarships for Computer Science Students (Deadline: March 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Student is enrolled full time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at a college or university in the United States.
- Student has completed at least one computer science class* with a grade of at least 3.4 out of 4.0 or the equivalent.
- Student has concrete plans to take at least one computer science class in the upcoming school year.
- Student has a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent.
- Student agrees that Webucator may announce his/her name and college on its website and social media.
- Full name, email address, major, name and website of college or university, matriculation date, and graduation date.
- Copy of current academic transcript.
- Letter of referral from computer science professor (sent directly from professor by email to [email protected] with subject of Letter of Referral for [Student Name]).
- A 250-350 word essay explaining how you plan to use computer science in your career.
Deadline: March 31, 2016