Wedding Tropics Scholarship (Deadline: August 20, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Must currently be enrolled as a high school or college/university student within the United States.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Must be an American citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa.
- Must have designed an innovative project that makes a difference in the lives of others (This could be a website, series of blogs, an app, fundraising event, etc.)
- Must submit an essay describing the goal of the particular project and provide supporting documentation.
- The essay, idea, or creation must be the applicant’s original work.
- Essay – The essay should describe the goal of the particular project and provide the link to access the content such as the blog, app, etc. (if applicable).
- Letter of Recommendation – The letter should evaluate the quality of the work.
- Your Photo – The photo should be one taken during project execution.
Deadline: August 20, 2017
Learn More: https://www.weddingtropics.com/scholarship/