Who Can Apply:
- Enrolling as or enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a U.S. accredited educational institution.
- Identify as American Indian or Alaska Native or Indigenous, Asian, Black or African American, Hispanic or Latino, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
- Students attending an accredited online university are welcome to apply.
- Please write a 500-1,000 word essay describing your sociocultural background, your relevant life experiences and circumstances, and how you see them relating to this scholarship. For example, what does it mean for you (and your community) to get this degree? What makes you an ideal candidate for this scholarship? How would this scholarship relieve financial obstacles at this time?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter to an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill.
Deadline: September 30, 2021
Learn More: https://welcomeaboard.io/static/scholarship