Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be either a current medical student at an accredited medical school within the United States or a pre-med, allied health major at an accredited undergraduate university in the coming academic year
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Applicants must submit an official copy of their transcript
Submission: Please choose one of the two questions provided for your essay. Essays should be limited to 500 words or less.
- How has your military service inspired you to pursue a career in healthcare?
- What do you think is the biggest problem facing our healthcare system today?
Deadline: March 15, 2016
Learn More: Wellcentive Medical Scholarship for Veterans