Who Can Apply:
- Be African American/Black.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a permanent resident of any of the following nine (9) San Francisco Bay Area counties in California: Alameda (including the city of Oakland), Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, or Sonoma.
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at any UNCF Member Institition or other HBCU for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (see application for details).
Deadline: September 14, 2022