Who Can Apply:
- Scholarships are available to undergraduates who shall be juniors or seniors in the 2016-17 academic year and to graduate students at any level. Candidates should be enrolled in departments, programs, majors, or colleges in which emphases in journalism or mass communications are given.
- Candidates must have a career goal in outdoors communication, demonstrated by submissions of printed or taped materials, job history, course record or other evidence of good faith.
- Current resume which includes present address, place and date of birth, job history, colleges and universities attended, major field of study, honors-awards-scholarships won, and any organizational offices held.
- An official academic transcript.
- Examples of outdoor communications work. Include tearsheets or copies of any published materials.
- A one- or two-page personal statement detailing career and life aspirations and goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the candidate’s work, including one faculty member of the candidate’s college or university.*Applications lacking any of the above will not be considered
Deadline: August 15, 2016
Learn More: http://aglowinfo.org/aglow/scholarships/