Who Can Apply:
- Are willing to be called upon to share about their study abroad experience with other WMU students in the future
- Be a WMU undergraduate in good standing
- Be enrolled during the term for which funds have been requested
- Completed at least 15 credit hours within the college
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Have a declared major within WMU’s College of Arts and Sciences
- Plan to complete a study abroad or international internship
- Completed and signed application form
- Arrange for the completed and signed faculty sponsor form to be submitted to the College of Arts and Sciences Office of the Dean, 2304 Friedmann Hall by the deadline.
- An up-to-date unofficial transcript (printed from GoWMU)
- Program budget: Must be an official budget from the study abroad program’s online brochure, available through Broncos Abroad. Contact a study abroad specialist at (269) 387-5890 with any questions about locating the correct budget.
- Personal statement that addresses the academic and personal benefits you believe that you will derive from the experience: (a) How/Why the award will assist you in being able to participate in your education abroad program and (b) The relevance of the study abroad program to your academic endeavors.
Deadline: October 15, 2015