Who Can Apply: This scholarship fund is designed to help AmeriCorps alumni use their unique life experience to finish a bachelor’s or master’s degree in teaching, business, healthcare, or information technology.
- Complete an application for admission to WGU Tennessee.
- Submit official transcripts of all prior college work.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be officially admitted to WGU Tennessee.
- Show proof that you have completed a term of service with AmeriCorps.
- Interview with a WGU Scholarship Counselor prior to award decision.
Deadline: May 31, 2015
Learn More: WGU AmeriCorps Scholarship