Who Can Apply: WGU is pleased to announce one of our largest scholarship offerings to date, the Back-to-School Scholarship. Each award is valued up to $2,000 ($500 per term for up to four terms), and can be used for any degree program at WGU. So whether you’re a parent ready to join your kids as they head back to school, you’re looking to complete an undergraduate degree you’ve already started, or it’s time to get your master’s degree — this scholarship can help you save on WGU’s already-affordable tuition.
- Complete an essay on “My Motivation for Going Back to School”.
- Have completed at least 60 prior college credits.
- Complete an application for admission.
- Complete a scholarship application.
- Submit official transcripts of all prior college work.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be officially admitted to WGU.
- Interview with a WGU Scholarship Counselor.
Deadline: October 31, 2015
Learn More: WGU Back-to-School Scholarship