WGU Tennessee CNM Leaders in Nonprofit Scholarship (Deadline: January 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply: WGU Tennessee has teamed up with the Center for Nonprofit Management to launch the CNM Leaders in Nonprofit Scholarship. Each award is valued up to $3,000 and is designed to help Tennessee nonprofit sector employees go back to school to acquire the skills, knowledge, and credentials they need to transform their lives.
Submission: To be eligible for this scholarship, students must:
- Complete an application for admission.
- Submit official transcripts of all prior college work including record of an associate’s degree.
- Submit proof of employment with a nonprofit organization in Tennessee.
- Be officially admitted to a WGU Tennessee business or IT degree program.
- Interview with a WGU Scholarship Counselor prior to award decision.
Deadline: January 31, 2015