WGU Tennessee Community College Partner Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship, valued up to $2,000, is available for community college graduates looking to earn a WGU Tennessee bachelor’s degree in information technology, business, teacher education, or healthcare.
Submission: To be eligible for this scholarship, students must:
- Show proof that you graduated with an associate’s degree (A.A. or A.S.) from a member of the WGU Community College Partnership Program.
- Demonstrate that you are a candidate for an associate’s degree (A.A. or A.S.) from a member institution of the WGU Community College Partnership Program.
- Complete an application for admission.
- Submit official transcripts of all prior college work.
- Be officially admitted to a bachelor’s degree program at WGU Tennessee.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Interview with a WGU Scholarship Counselor prior to award decision.
Deadline: May 31, 2015