Who Can Apply: WGU has been recognized as a Military Friendly School for five consecutive years and has demonstrated a strong commitment to helping servicemen and women apply their knowledge and life experiences towards a high-quality degree that will open career opportunities into business, healthcare, education, or information technology.
Submission: To be eligible for this scholarship, students must:
- Complete an application for admission.
- Provide evidence of active duty or veteran status (or evidence of spouse’s status).
- Submit official transcripts of all prior college work.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Be officially admitted to WGU Tennessee.
- Interview with a WGU Scholarship Counselor prior to award decision.
Deadline: February 28, 2015
Learn More: WGU Tennessee Military Appreciation Scholarship