White Collar Defense Diversity Scholarship (Deadline: September 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship program is open to all African American and Hispanic undergraduate, and law school students as well as incoming college freshmen.
- The candidate must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Candidate must have a demonstrated financial need.
- A completed application, which includes the requirements below and filling out the application cover sheet (opens PDF in new tab).
- A 1,000-word essay describing the applicant’s personal situation as a minority with a single mother, the impact that it has had on their life, and how they have overcome those challenges. Applicants should also address their college, law school and/or career plans and how this scholarship will help him/her achieve those plans.
- A current, unofficial academic transcript from the applicant’s school.
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from a teacher, principal, school administrator, work supervisor or a member of the clergy who has known the applicant at least 3 years or more and can speak to why the applicant deserves this scholarship.
Deadline: September 1, 2016
Learn More: White Collar Defense Diversity Scholarship