Who Can Apply:
– Essex County, Massachusetts resident and high school senior at time of application;
– Participation in cross country or track running, and/or field events as a high school senior;
– Acceptance to a college or university.
1. Completed scholarship application in Word format (download from the Wicked Running Club web site);
2. Copy of current high school transcript including standardized test score;
3. An essay – 500 words or less;
4. Two recommendations: one must be from the student’s current track or cross country coach the other from a teacher/professor; and
5. A letter of acceptance from the college or school the student will be attending in the fall of 2015.
Deadline: June 1, 2015
Learn More: Wicked Running Club Scholarship