Wieand Legal Scholarship (Deadline: July 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- You must currently be enrolled at a college, university, or law school
- You must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA at the time of application. The recipient must provide the following documents in order to be considered eligible:
- A transcript reflecting the student’s current academic standing, including a minimum GPA of at least 3.0.
- Proof of admission or enrollment for Fall 2017. Upon admission for Fall 2017 you are eligible to apply; however, funds will not be disbursed until proof of enrollment is received.
- A completed Legal Scholarship Application
- A 700 word essay on your legal goals or inspiration for pursuing a legal career.
- A valid transcript from college, university or law school reflecting current academic standing, including at least a 3.0 GPA, and proof of acceptance or enrollment for Fall 2017.
Deadline: July 1, 2017