Who Can Apply:
- You currently own a lawn care service or landscaping business, ran one in the past, or plan on starting a lawn care service or landscaping business upon graduating college.
- You’re driven and resilient.
- You have the passion, vision, and work ethic to build your own business.
- You are a high school senior pursuing a college degree or full-time college student enrolled in a two-year, four-year, or graduate program. Our scholarship is open to all majors, however, those who are pursuing a major that’s directly transferable to the landscaping industry are highly encouraged to apply.
- A copy of your transcript
- A copy of your updated resume
- A 500-700 article or blog post that you wrote on one of the following topics (please choose only one):
- “Describe a time that you demonstrated resilience in the face of adversity while operating your business or service.”
- “What words of wisdom would you offer to a fellow classmate who aspires to build their own business?”
Deadline: December 31, 2018