William A. & Ann M. Brothers Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The William A. and Ann M. Brothers Scholarship will be awarded to a full-time undergraduate student pursuing a minimum four-year degree in a welding or welding related program at an accredited university. All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements.
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a minimum 2.5 overall grade point average.
- Student must be enrolled full-time.
- Proof of financial need is required to qualify.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution located within the United States.
- Priority will be given to those individuals residing or attending schools in the states of Ohio. (A resident is defined as having lived in the specific area for a minimum of one year.)
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of four years.
Deadline: February 15, 2018