Who Can Apply:
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in an engineering or technology program in the United States or Canada.
- Preference will be given to a student seeking a career in robotics or automated systems used in manufacturing.
- Consideration will be given to students who intend to apply their knowledge in the sub-specialty of medical robotics.
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 college credit hours
- Must possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must be citizen of the United States or Canada
- Need is not a consideration in awarding this scholarship except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2020