Who Can Apply:
- Attend an institution of higher education as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Reside in Allegheny County, PA but may attend school outside of Allegheny County.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend a 2-or 4-year college or university or a graduate program.
- Be a member of the Lutheran denomination.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit two letters of reference: one from a faculty member and one from your pastor.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019