Who Can Apply: To enhance scholarship opportunities for persons with mental challenges who aspire and have the potential to succeed in undertaking college/university course work at either the undergraduate or graduate level. The program is intended to offer scholarship grants annually to persons selected by a committee for awards.
- Be a resident in Northeast Ohio
- Be enrolled or accepted in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited, Pell-eligible educational institution for full-time (12 credit hours) or part-time (minimum six credit hours) status per term
- Have a mental illness in one of the following categories: schizophrenia, mood disorders, or anxiety disorders
- Have your treating physician’s endorsement
- Have household income of less than $100,000
Submission: You will need to submit an endorsement from your treating physician indicating your potential to succeed in undertaking college/university course work at either the undergraduate or graduate level.
Deadline: March 15, 2020