Who Can Apply: Applicants must be graduating high school seniors from SAU 16. Stratham residents graduating from private schools outside the district may also apply. Priority will be given to Stratham residents.
Special consideration will be given to demonstrated proficiency in those areas that relate to the Stratham Historical Society’s mission statement (i.e., Social Studies and History). SAU 16 students who have achieved academic success at the Seacoast School of Technology are also encouraged to apply.
- Application Form
- Official high school transcript including grades from the first two terms of the senior year.
- Brief description of extracurricular activities including athletics, drama, music, student government, etc.
- List of awards received (if any) during high school including the National Honor Society or other organizations reflecting academic excellence.
- Brief description of volunteer or community service activities.
- Brief description of any employment.
- Essay of 300 words or less delineating their educational goals.
- Two faculty recommendations.
Deadline: April 1, 2017