Who Can Apply: Applicants must:
- Have resided in one of the seven towns of the Central Berkshire Regional School District* at the time of graduation from high school. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis for Wahconah students who did not reside within the school district at the time of graduation.
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university for post-graduate studies.
- Have graduated from Wahconah Regional High School or a vocational-technical program of a public high school.
- *Central Berkshire Regional School District comprises Becket, Cummington, Dalton, Hinsdale, Peru, Washington and Windsor.
Submission: The committee will review requests for scholarships according to the purpose of the fund using the following criteria:
- Financial need (40%)
- The student’s efforts and ambitions to achieve his/her academic and life goals (25%)
- Academic achievement (35%)
Deadline: April 1, 2018
Amount: $500 to $2,000