Wojdak Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Attend high school in Allegheny County, PA as a graduating senior or be a current undergraduate student who has graduated from a high school in Allegheny County, PA.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Plan to attend an accredited vocational or technical trade school OR 2-or 4-year college or university.
- Submit your Student Aid Report (SAR). If you have not already received your SAR, you can do so by applying for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Submit one letter of reference from someone who is not related to you.
- Submit your unofficial high school and/or college transcripts.
Deadline: March 31, 2019