Who Can Apply: Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA) is offering the Women in Corporate Aviation Career Scholarship funded by its members and sponsors, to any person pursuing professional development or career advancement in any job classification of corporate and/or business aviation.
- The award must be used toward a specific program of education.
- Suggested uses include flight training, dispatcher training, maintenance training, corporate flight attendant training and leadership training (i.e. NBAA CAM).
- The award cannot be used for general business course work.
- Scholarship will not be awarded to a previous winner of the WCA career scholarship within a 12-month period.
- Applicant must also be a member of WCA and WAI.
- two (one-page) recommendation letters
- typed, descriptive 500-word essay
- professional résumé
- copies of all aviation and medical certificates and the last three pages of your pilot logbook (if applying for flight scholarships). Other applicable information as requested for each specific award/grant/scholarship.
Deadline: November 12, 2018