Who Can Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship, participants must be:
- Female residing in the United States (non-Citizen OK with visa)
- Enrolled full or part-time in a relevant undergraduate or graduate degree program in the United States during the 2019-2020 school year – data science, business analytics, statistics or computer science, or computer information systems.
- Please note that students enrolled in short term bootcamps, nanodegrees, etc. programs are excluded.
- University certificate programs of 1 year or more in length and online degree programs at a higher education institution are acceptable.
- Provide 1 letter of recommendation – will be submitted with application, can be from anyone, maximum 1 page single spaced, on why you merit this scholarship
Submission: Applicants will be asked to answer a series of questions and to demonstrate achievement, leadership, and initiative in the field of data science. You are also asked to submit 1 letter of reference with your application.
Deadline: May 1, 2020