Who Can Apply: Established by the Women in Leadership of Central Illinois to provide scholarship support for women in the Tri-County area who are pursuing higher education in business and management.
- Applicant must be a resident of Tri-County (Peoria, Tazewell or Woodford) area.
- Applicant must be a woman and a non-traditional student in the workforce a minimum of three (3) years.
- Graduate of a high school or recipient of GED.
- Completed application.
- Transcript of most recent institution attended.
*Please note, applicants who have been in the workforce for an extended period of time are not required to provide transcripts (however, if available, it is strongly encouraged to submit transcripts).
- Online Letter of recommendation (obtain email address).
Deadline: April 4, 2019
Learn More: http://communityfoundationci.org/scholarships/