Womenetics Advancing Aspirations Global Scholarship (Deadline: August 23, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled as an undergraduate student in an accredited college or university.
- A U.S. citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- In pursuit of their first bachelor’s degree. (Students who have already obtained a bachelor’s degree are not eligible.)
- Available to attend, expenses paid, the 2015 GWI conference in Chicago Nov. 12-13.
- Previous AAGS winners are ineligible to compete for the 2015 prize.
- Essay must be 2,500 words or less and submitted in .doc or .docx format
- Name your document file “Lastname_Firstname_EssayTopic”
- Include your name and the essay prompt to which you are responding at the top of the document
- Use Times New Roman, 12 pt. font, double-spaced
- Cite your research with proper in-text citations and a works cited page in MLA, APA or Chicago format (The works cited page will not be included in your word count.)
- In addition to the essay, at the end of the document, include a 200-word (maximum) personal statement about what you would do with the prize money if you win.
Deadline: August 23, 2015