Who Can Apply: The Foundation and Council recognize that by continuing their education, women increase their earnings potential. To support these educational efforts, the Foundation is pleased to offer six $1,000.00 scholarships to Tennessee women and girls who are making a commitment to improving their economic autonomy.
- A copy of official high school transcript and a copy of ACT/SAT scores.
- Description of participation in school activities.
- Description of participation in community activities.
- A general description of employment positions held.
- A summary of personal education goals
- Two letters of recommendation that address applicant’s leadership potential and worthiness
Deadline: September 30, 2015
Learn More: Women’s Economic Council Foundation Scholarship