Women’s Overseas Service League Scholarship (Deadline: March 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Scholarship awards may be granted to women who:
- Are committed to advancement in military or other public service careers.
- Have demonstrated such commitment through life experiences.
- Have successfully completed a minimum of 12 semester (or 18 quarter) hours of study in any institution of higher education with a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
- Are admitted for study in an institution of higher learning in a program leading to an academic degree (Associate Degree or higher). The program may be professional or technical in nature.
- Agree to enroll for a minimum of six semester (or nine quarter) hours of study each academic period.
- Agree to maintain academic standards.
Submission: Applicants must complete the Scholarship Application form in its entirety and include all documentation, including resume, transcripts, essays and references as specified on the application form.
Deadline: March 1, 2018
Learn More: http://wosl.org/scholarships/