Woodcock Family Education Scholarship Program (Deadline: April 4, 2019)
Who Can Apply: Scholarships will be awarded to Albuquerque metro area high school graduating seniors (includes Bernalillo, Sandoval, Valencia and Torrance Counties).
- Students with strong math and/or science credentials
- Attend a college or university full time
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.8
- Minimum ACT composite score of 30 OR minimum Math SAT of 680
- This is a merit-based award – DO NOT fill out the OTHER FINANCIAL SOURCES section on page 1 of the Application.
- Career goals in personal statement MUST include those in the field of math or science. (Should be NO more than 2 pages)
- One reference from a math or science teacher
- One or more references from other teachers, internship or work programs, or community services
Deadline: April 4, 2019