Woodrow Woods Scholarship (Deadline: March 25, 2019)
Who Can Apply:
- Provides a $3,000-$5,000 scholarship to deserving Harrison County residents attending a college, university, technical or trade school in the state of West Virginia.
- To be eligible to apply you must be an unmarried male or female.
- Priority in awarding shall be given to those who are in need of assistance because of their limited financial resources.
- The scholarship is available to undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolled full-time and in good academic standing.
- This is a non-renewable scholarship; you must reapply during the next scholarship cycle if you wish to be considered for funding again.
Deadline: March 25, 2019