Worgul Law Firm Scholarship (Deadline: March 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate college, university, or graduate school across the United States.
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Has demonstrated outstanding service to the community, high initiative to further their education, and a strong academic performance.
- A high school, undergraduate, or graduate school transcript. An unofficial version is acceptable.
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty or staff member.
- An attached application form.
- Essay – must be between 300-500 words on the following topic:
“There have been many public service campaigns about the dangers of drinking and driving; however, people continue to make the unfortunate decision to drink and get behind the wheel. Write an essay about the reasons why people continue to drink and drive – and what initiatives could be executed to address those reasons.”
Deadline: March 31, 2017