Who Can Apply:
- Officially graduate from high school during the 2017-2018 school year
- Acceptance by an accredited 4-year university
- Future educational and vocational career goals in agriculture
- Applicant must reside in Madera, Fresno, Tulare, Kings or Kern counties
- Completion of scholarship application, including transcripts and letters of recommendation
- Complete application, including all letters of recommendation and transcripts, prior to deadline of Friday, January 19, 2018.
- Include a one-page typed statement, a one-page essay discussing your future educational and vocational or career goals, and how you would like to use the scholarship money if granted to you.
- Provide a transcript of your high school grades and ACT or SAT scores (Original transcripts in sealed envelope are Not needed.)
- Provide two letters of recommendation
Deadline: January 19, 2018
Learn More: http://www.worldagexpo.com/scholarships