Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a current senior at Wrangell High School in Alaska.
- Applicant must be enrolled full time at a post-secondary education institution by the beginning of the semester he/she is using the award.
- Preference will be given to students with demonstrated financial need.
- Academic achievement, including GPA and SAT/ACT scores
- Student activities, including extracurricular, community service and honors/awards
- References and letters of recommendation
- Personal Essay
- Financial Need
Deadline: March 28, 2019