Virtual Reality Scholarship 2016 (Deadline: December 20, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- All students in college or university in the United States, Canada, Australia and Europe can participate.
- You must be a resident in Europe, America, Australia, or Canada or you have a license to study.
- You must have achieved a minimum 3.0 GPA in an undergraduate cumulative amount.
- You’re approved for a college or university and goes to school in 2017.
- For minors, written permission from your parents or guardian.
How to Apply: Think about the innovations for the virtual reality box and write an essay of 600-1000 words about: “What innovations have occurred and how has the virtual reality market changed over the past 5 years?”
Scholarship Amount: $1500
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: December 20, 2016
Notes: Include in your application:
- A signature of your undergraduate college transcripts.
- If you are in the first year, you must have a current academic transcript or acceptance from your college or university.
- Proof of legal residence in the United States, Canada, Australia or Europe.