Xero Accounting Scholarship (Deadline: August 31, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Must be legal US residents
- Must be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited university or business school in the US
Submission: Write 500-700 words on one of the following topics:
- How is cloud technology changing the world of accounting, finance and/or economics? What impact do you see this having on your career?
- What changes do you predict the accounting industry will face in the next decade? How do you (1) intend to react to these changes and (2) contribute to the industry?
- What compels you to study accounting, economics and/or finance? What role does technology play in your chosen industry and how will you use it in your career?
Deadline: August 31, 2015
Learn More: Xero Accounting Scholarship