Who Can Apply:
- You or a relative has been impacted by heart disease.
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university as a graduate, undergraduate, and/or incoming freshman at an accredited institution in the United States.
- Carry a minimum of 3.0 G.P.A.
Submission: Please choose one of the following questions to write your 500 to 1,000 word essay on:
- In what way(s) have you personally been impacted by heart disease?
- Consider someone close to you who has been impacted by heart disease, if you could go back and speak with them at your age, what advice would you give them?
- In what ways do you think we can better prevent heart disease?
Please also include a paragraph statement on how this scholarship would benefit you. This paragraph will not count towards the word count of the essay.
Deadline: June 15, 2016