Y. C. Yang Civil Engineering Scholarship (Deadline: February 10, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- At the time of application the individual must be a student in an ABET-accredited program, a Student Member of the Society in good standing at the time of application and award, and expresses an interest in structural engineering.
- Scholarships may be awarded only to those students who will employ them to continue their formal undergraduate education at a recognized educational institution.
- Previous holders of the scholarship are eligible to apply in any succeeding competition for these awards provided the other requirements of eligibility are satisfied.
(1) completed application form;
(2) statement by the applicant addressing his/her interest in structural engineering;
(3) detailed annual budget;
(4) official transcript;
(6) minimum of two sealed recommendation letters, one of which must be from a faculty member.
Deadline: February 10, 2018
Learn More: http://www.asce.org/scholarships/yang/