Who Can Apply: The Law Student Scholarship is open to students enrolled in any JD law program in the United States. Undergraduates and Pre-law Students intending to pursue a law program are also welcomed to submit their essays, provided they will be enrolled at the time the essays are judged.
Submission: 2,500 to 3,500 word essay. The essay must be based off one of the following five topics:
• Should parents found guilty of domestic violence have their parental rights terminated?
• 10 Best ways to protect yourself and your family from domestic violence.
• Can domestic violence abusers change their behavior?
• Are children who are victims of domestic violence doomed to repeat the cycle?
• What are some warning signs of a potential domestic violence abuser?
Deadline: August 31, 2015