Who Can Apply: This scholarship focuses on broadening the number of traditionally underrepresented groups in the management and operation ranks of the transportation, travel and tourism industry.
- You must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
- You must be a freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, or graduate student of college, university, or professional training school in the fall of the upcoming year.
- You must have a declared major or course of study relevant to the transportation, travel and tourism industry. Transportation, travel and tourism encompass a varying range of professions from accounting to hospitality management and everything in between. You will be required to include a short essay on how your major or course of study is relevant to the travel and tourism industry.
- You must have attained cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 Scale.
- You must either:
- have a physical or sensory disability, as defined by the 1990 Americans with Disabilities Act; or
- be a child of a wounded U.S. or Canadian military veteran; or
- be a veteran of the U.S. or Canadian military
Deadline: April 1, 2021