Yogesh Chabria Scholarship (Deadline: December 31, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Clearly indicate on your submission the following details.
- – Name.
- – Age.
- – The University which you are currently attending.
- – What program or course you are enrolled in.
- – The financial need you have.
- – Phone number and email address.
- – Residency.
- – Which year in university you are in.
- All employees or relatives of employees of Yogesh Chabria – The Happionaire Way are disqualified from participating in this competition.
- All works must be original or you risk disqualification.
- The scholarship prize money is five hundred US dollars. The participant must therefore clearly outline what this money will be used for.
- The scholarship amount is non-transferable to anyone other than the current participant.
- The scholarship is only available to students for the academic year 2018-2019.
- Visit our website www.happionaire.com and familiarize yourself with our offerings, especially the About and Programs section.
- Draw a doodle on “Succeed As A Happionaire” or write an inspirational piece on the same topic.
- We are looking for someone super creative and original. Someone who has the desire to be the next Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos.
- You must submit the article or doodle before the 31st of December 2018; anyone who submits an entry after this date will be automatically disqualified.
Deadline: December 31, 2018