Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be graduating seniors of the Placentia-Yorba Linda Unified School District. They must plan to enter an accredited vocational/technical school, or accredited two- or four-year college or university. Students must be enrolled full-time beginning in the Fall 2017 academic term (unless their schedule is approved by the Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce).
- Applicants must have an academic non-weighted 2.3 grade point average or better.
- Applicants must have participated in projects and activities outside the realm of work and formal education, including but not limited to, volunteering at the Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce or at a Chamber event.
- For Chamber Members: The Yorba Linda Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Program will award at least one scholarship, for children of Chamber members or students who work for a Chamber member. The student will still need to be a graduating senior but can attend any school outside of the PYLUSD.
Submission: The application becomes complete and valid only when you have TURNED IN ALL OF THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS:
- Scholarship Application
o GPA Information (to be completed and signed by your counselor)
- Sealed Official transcript(s) of grades
- Community Service Information
- Recommendation Forms (two required to be sealed and signed) from volunteer coordinator, work, organizations such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, church groups, school groups / organizations, etc.
- Children of Chamber Members or students who work for Chamber members must have their application signed by the sponsoring Chamber member.
Deadline: April 15, 2017