Who Can Apply:
- You must be a U.S. citizen.
- You must either (1) be able to demonstrate that you intend to enroll, or (2) provide proof of full-time, current enrollment at an accredited educational institution where you are pursuing your J.D. *Note that you may apply while your acceptance into law school is pending, but may not receive the scholarship until supplying proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- If you meet the criteria above, you may apply if you are an undergraduate student.
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A completed Legal Scholarship Application
- A 650-word essay on the goals you hope you achieve by studying a legal profession.
- A valid college transcript or university transcript that indicates your current academic standing. This must include a minimum 3.0 GPA, in addition to proof of acceptance and/or enrollment.
Deadline: August 1, 2019
Learn More: https://www.youngmarrlaw.com/scholarship/