Who Can Apply:
1) Have at least 1 acceptance letter from a 2-4 year college, trade program, or certification program in the U.S.
In lieu of an acceptance letter, we will also accept a letter from a school administrator or teacher outlining the student’s post-secondary educational plan and how the student will execute the plan by June/July 2020
2) Be a graduating high-school senior student in Del Valle ISD. *Past Del Valle ISD students pursuing GED and previous graduates of Del Valle ISD can apply.
3) Identify as a womxn*, including those who identify with the LGBTQIA community.
- Acceptance letter OR letter from advisor/counselor about plans post-grad
- Completed application: 2 short answer questions, video submission, and essay
- Contact information for 2 references – 1 personal – 1 academic/professional (no letter required!)
Deadline: March 31, 2021