Youth Forward Scholarship (Deadline: August 1, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Applicants must be currently enrolled in either High School, University or College as a full-time student (2015-2016 school year).
Submission: Essay :
- What is the area in which you have chosen to volunteer (e.g., homelessness, anti-drunk driving, youth art programs, etc.).? Why did you choose it?
- How many hours per year / week / month have you volunteered?
- What are / were your responsibilities as a volunteer?
- What has been your biggest challenge as a volunteer?
- What has giving you the most satisfaction as a volunteer?
- What have you learned from your volunteer position?
Deadline: August 1, 2016
Learn More: http://www.dmvedu.org/scholarship/