Who Can Apply:
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Must have taken at least 40 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must demonstrate involvement on campus or in the community of attended University or College.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead.
- Must submit an essay responding to the question: What can you do to make a difference in your community?
Deadline: December 10, 2017
Learn More: https://www.ykrealestate.com/scholarship/