Who Can Apply:
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- U.S. Citizen or Registered Alien
- Legal Resident of Yuma County, AZ
- Must have passed high school chemistry, physics and upper level math courses with a grade of A OR must have passed a college chemistry course recommended for premedical students at least a grade of B.
- Must take 12 or more college credit hours per semester or equivalent.
- Must agree to return to Yuma County to practice medicine for one year in the community or agree that the scholarship monies received shall be repaid as loan.
- Must be pursuing career in: Doctor of Medicine., Doctor of Osteopathy, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, or Dental Medicine
Deadline: March 31, 2016
Learn More: Yuma Unified Medical Associates Scholarship