Yuma Unified Medical Associates Scholarship (Deadline: March 15, 2019)
Who Can Apply: The Yuma Unified Medical Associates Scholarship was created to provide scholarship support to students who wish to pursue a medical degree and then return to Yuma to offer services in their specialty for at least one year.
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
- Legal Resident of Yuma County, AZ
- Must have passed high school chemistry, physics and upper level math courses with a grade of A OR must have passed a college chemistry course recommended for premedical students at least a grade of B.
- Must take 12 or more college credit hours per semester or equivalent.
- Must agree to return to Yuma County to practice medicine for one year in the community or agree that the scholarship monies received shall be repaid as loan.
- Must be pursuing career in: Doctor of Medicine., Doctor of Osteopathy, Doctor of Pediatric Medicine, or Dental Medicine
Deadline: March 15, 2019