Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States. International students in the United States may also apply.
- All application must be submitted before midnight on June 30, 2021
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750-word essay discussing the prompt: a time when you were personally involved in a car accident, how you handled the aftermath, and what you learned from the experience.
- The candidate must submit a resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: June 30, 2021