Who Can Apply: High school seniors, college students & renewing Crane scholars:
- Residing in one of the seven towns of the Central Berkshire Regional School District* at the time of graduation from high school. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis for Wahconah students who do not reside within the school district at the time of graduation,
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an accredited college or university and
- Graduating from Wahconah Regional High School or a vocational-technical program of a public high school generally within the previous five years.
- *Central Berkshire Regional School District comprises Becket, Cummington, Dalton, Hinsdale, Peru, Washington and Windsor.
Submission: The committee will review requests for scholarships according to the purpose of the fund using the following criteria for high school seniors:
- Financial need (30%)
- The student’s efforts and ambitions to achieve his/her academic and life goals (30%)
- Community service (20%)
- Academic achievement (20%)
Deadline: April 1, 2018
Amount: $1,000 to $2,000